Don't get mom one of these for Mother's Day!
HoMedics is recalling 400,000 handheld massagers.
The company says the cord can break near the base of the massager and expose the wires, possibly shocking or burning the person using it.
HoMedics has received 140 reports of exposed wires, sparks, smoking and some shooting flames coming from the massagers.
Fifteen people have been burned from the massager, according to Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The massagers were sold at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Macy's, Rite-Aid, Walmart and other stores nationwide from August 2013 through February 2017. They cost between $30 to $50.
If you bought one - call HoMedics at 888-803-0509 for a refund.