Whether you eat them for lunch, dinner, or even breakfast, the meal-between-two-pieces-of-bread is always there for you during your rushed 15-minute lunch break at work, while you’re fueling up before a hike, or simply when you need a quick snack.
The favorite lunch companion has its very own day and this year’s it’s on Friday, November 3. That’s tomorrow in case you didn’t catch on.
Here’s a list of the best deals and freebies you’ll find on National Sandwich Day.
- Arby’s: With the purchase of a drink, get a free roast beef classic when you join their email list.
- Boston Market: Get $5 off a Boston Market’s Market Sandwich on National Sandwich Day with a coupon from www.BostonMarket.com.
- Burger King: 2 for $4 breakfast sandwiches.
- Domino’s: Mix and match any two oven-baked sandwiches for $5.99 each.
- Firehouse Subs: Get a special price meatball sub combo for $6.99.
- Quizno’s: Get $2 off by joining the Q Club.
- Scholtzky’s: Download the Lotz4Me app for a free small original
- Smokey Bones: Get $10 off your purchase of $25 or more when you join the Bones Club.
- Subway: BOGO (Buy a sandwich and a drink, get a free sandwich (For every BOGO deal redeemed, Subway will donate a meal to the hunger relief organization Feeding America).
- Togo’s: Get a 6” sandwich and a 20 oz frink for $6.50.