GREENSBORO, N.C. -- It's that time of year where ghosts and ghouls come out to play! It's almost Halloween and WFMY News 2 wants to give you all the events you need to know about to have a spooky good time!
Saturday, October 29:
Legends and Lanterns Halloween Tours: This walking tour of Old Salem is sure to keep you on your toes! The 45-60 minute tour will take you through several haunting stops and you will hear tales of a local ghostly legend. You may even see a ghost or two! Tickets are $40 call 1-800-441-5305 to reserve your tour date and time. More Details: Halloween In Old Salem
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – 924 S Main St, Old Salem, Winston-Salem, NC 27101-5335.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving: Show off your pumpkin carving skills in this outdoor contest! Free pumpkins will be given to you, but you need to bring your own carving tools. You can win the chance for prizes in various categories. Your creations will be featured on the Salem Square fence on Sunday during a district-wide trick-or-treat event. More Details: Halloween In Old Salem
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Grass of Salem Square at the corner of Academy and South Main Streets in Old Salem
Autumn Festival: Heavenview United Pentecostal Church is hosting a festival with all kinds of treats! The circus themed festival will have prizes for the best costumes, a free trunk-or-treat, a Hot Dog Dinner with samples from a Chili Cook-off, and much more!
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - 1410 W Clemmonsville Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Trunk-Or-Treat & Halloween Carnival: Randolph Community College’s Archdale Center is hosting a trunk-or-treat. When you are done getting your candy head down to the Halloween Carnival for more fun with a bounce house, corn hole, and carnival games. If you are looking for a scare there is a haunted room and a haunted trail hay ride!
- Trunk or Treat: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. - 110 Park Dr., Archdale, NC 27263
- Halloween Carnival: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. - 214 Park Dr., Archdale, NC 27263
Sunday, October 30:
Trick-Or-Treat In Old Salem: For its 6th year, trick-or-treating in Old Salem Museum & Gardens is back! Volunteers will be stationed at the doors of the historic buildings giving out candy. Be sure to wear your spookiest costume! More Details: Halloween In Old Salem
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – 600 S Main St., Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Trunk-Or-Treat: Union Grove Baptist Church is hosting a family friendly trunk-or-treat. In the church parking lot members will be handing out candy from decorated car trunks.
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. - 2295 Union Grove Rd, Lexington, NC 27295