WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- The Winston-Salem Police Department is warning people there has been an increase in reports of damage from BB and pellets, primarily in the southeastern part of the city.
Police say there have been multiple reports since Tuesday, with damage ranging from homes to vehicles. There are 16 locations police say were impacted, but there might be more locations that haven't been reported at this time. Police haven't clarified if it was a gun that was used, but they say BB guns and slingshots are the most common weapons to cause the damage they're seeing.
The Police Department is trying to figure out who is doing this and hopes anyone with information will pass it along to investigators. You can always give an anonymous tip through Crimestoppers at (336) 727-2800.
- 1400 block of Emerald Street
- 3000 block of Luther Street
- 1800 block of Pine Cove Court
- 100 block of Fir Drive
- 2900 block of Frank Street
- 2900 block of Sprague Court
- 1900 block of Oregon Street
- 2100 block of Fiddlers Court
- 3600 block of Cornell Boulevard
- 3100 block of Glen Laurel Lane
- 2900 block of Konnoak drive
- 900-1200 blocks of Cleveland Avenue
- 200 block of Sundown Street
- 2100 block of Willard Road
- 100 block of Willard Road
- 100 block of Martindale Road
► Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WFMY News 2 App now