DAVIDSON COUNTY, NC — According to the Davidson County Sheriff's Office, an electrician working at the construction site for Oak Grove High School overdosed in a Porta Jon on the property last week.
On April 27, deputies determined Davin Kirk Stroud had injected himself with Valium and then fell unconscious in a Porta-Potty. He was issued a citation for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and placed into custody for an outstanding Failure to Appear out of Guilford County.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WFMY News 2 App now.
He is at the Davidson County Jail under a $500 bond.
Since the school is under construction, no kids were present at the time of the overdose.