Here is the information on Old Salem's Spring Festival and Pottery Fair this Saturday.
The newly reopened Doctor’s House will be celebrated during Spring Festival: A Community of Health. See the brand new exhibits and demonstrations in the Doctor’s House and participate in a variety of activities centered on the health and healing practices of early Salem.
- Learn about the early Hortus Medicus
- Participate in hands-on activities including making court plaster and herbal tea
- Learn about medical treatments and see demonstrations of both Doctor practices and home health remedies
- Observe historic trades demonstrations
- Stroll through the Gardens of Old Salem
- The 7th annual Pottery Fair on the Square *held at the Old Salem Visitor Center* (included with your admission ticket)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-721-7300.
The 7th annual Old Salem Pottery Fair on the Square will feature more than 30 North Carolina potters from across the state who will be selling their handmade stoneware, earthenware, and folk art in a variety of styles. Due to a dicey forecast, this event has been moved the Old Salem Visitor Center (900 Old Salem Road).
This event is included in the All-in-One Ticket and Spring Festival activities taking place on the same day. Non-ticketed guests must pay $5 per person (ages 13+) to attend the pottery fair. Friends of Old Salem Museums & Gardens will be admitted free (with your member ticket).