GREENSBORO, NC -- All this week, WFMY News 2's Good Morning Show has been putting Carolina Panthers' fans knowledge to the test!
Each day this week, we've posted a Panthers Pop Quiz question on the WFMY News 2 Facebook Page!
Monday: How many players on the Panthers current active roster attended college in North or South Carolina? Who are they?
ANSWER: Four (4) Brenton Bersin, Tre Boston, Jeremy Cash, Mike Tolbert
Tuesday: Of the players listed on the Panthers All-Time Roster, who has the most letters in their name (as it appears on the roster)?
ANSWER: Norberto Davidds Garrido
Wednesday: Everyone loves Panthers LB Luke Kuechly! How many players in the history of the team have Luke or Lucas in their name?
ANSWER: Three (3) Luke Kuechly, Al Lucas, Ken Lucas
We invited the first person to answer each day's question correctly to come on the Good Morning Show today for them to compete in one final pop quiz to win the tickets!
MEET THE FINALISTS:
Eli Horton -- 14-year-old who attends Southern Alamance and plays football or the school. His favorite player is Cam Newton. If he wins, he's going to the game with his dad.
Ralph Crite Jr. - Is born and raised in Brown Summit. If he wins the tickets, he's taking his wife to the game
Brittney Foust - she's a daycare teacher who has three sons who play football and if she wins the tickets she's taking her fiancee to the game.
They competed in a best of 5 pop quiz to win the tickets. Here are the pop quiz questions they had to answer!
1) Who wears number one? ANSWER: Cam Newton
2) What's the name of the stadium where the Panthers play? ANSWER: Bank of America Stadium
3) Who did the Panthers face in Super Bowl 50? ANSWER: Denver Broncos
4) Panthers head coach Ron Rivera played at the University of California and was drafted into the NFL by which team? ANSWER: Chicago Bears
5) ***BONUS Q1 (didn't get to ask) -Who is the first Panthers player to be inducted into the Carolina Panthers Hall of Honor? ANSWER: Sam Mills
6) ***BONUS Q2 (didn't get to ask) - Where did Panthers owner Jerry Richardson attend college? ANSWER: Wofford
7) ***BONUS Q3 (didn't get to ask) What year did the Panthers first go to the Super Bowl? ANSWER: 2004
8) ***BONUS Q4 (didn't get to ask) Last year, the Panthers had an honorary head coach. What was their name? ANSWER: Braylon Beam
9) ***BONUS Q5 (didn't get to ask) What is the Panthers mascot’s name? ANSWER: Sir Purr
10) ***BONUS Q6 (didn't get to ask) What are the panthers cheerleaders called? ANSWER: Topcats
Ross won by a score of three to one! Congratulations to Eli and Ross! Enjoy the game!
Stay connected 24/7 via WFMY News 2