GREENSBORO, NC -- Randolph County schools has a new teacher of the year!
The five finalists were:
- Erin Bass, 9-12 grade english teacher at Trinity High School
- Jennifer Cash, 7th grade math teacher at Archdale-Trinity Middle School
- Jessica Lowder, 3rd grade general education teacher at Randleman Elementary School
- Leah Redding, 4th grade ELA/science teacher at John Lawrence Elementary School
- Sarah Wood, 4th grade math and science teacher at Trindale Elementary School
And the winner was Leah Redding! She joined Lauren Melvin on the Good Morning Show to talk about winning, her teaching style, and her students! Watch the video for the full interview!
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WFMY News 2 App now.
Congratulations to Leah Redding who's a 4th grade teacher at John Lawrence Elementary School.