GREENSBORO, N.C. -- If you need a little push to finish your taxes on time, we have you covered. Here is a list of tax day freebies and other deals to help you power through to the deadline.
These are just a few of the retailers and restaurants offering perks and special discounts to taxpayers.
• Staples, and Office Max/Office Depot offer free in-store shredding
• Planet Fitness offers consumers a free Hydromassage (along with a membership sales pitch;)
• Schlotzky's give you a free sandwich with purchase of a drink Smoothie actually offer CPA's a free frostie
• Great American Cookies gives away one cookie per customer
• World of Beer give consumers a free beer regardless of whether they owe or get a refund
• Hard Rock Cafe does a "sing for your supper" event on tax day
• Sonic and Outback Steakhouse have annual freebie offers, as well
And you'll start seeing a new face at WFMY News 2. Give a big welcome to Meteorologist Terran Kirksey. Terran tells you a little about himself in a 2 minute video on the WFMY Facebook Page
. Terran talks Barbecue and Cheerwine, his childhood in Alabama and life with his beautiful wife. Check it out and let's make Terran feel welcome.
Get the WFMY News 2 App and the WFMY News 2 Weather App free in the Apple store.
WFMY News 2 Facebook Page
WFMY News 2 on Twitter @WFMY
For News Tips: email@example.com or 336-379-9316
WFMY News 2 On Instagram
Pictures and Videos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2017 WFMY