1 tbsp Red Hot Sauce
3/4 cp Food Lion Mayonnaise
1/4 oz Fresh Mint
1/3 cp Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
5 oz Minced Shallots
1 tbsp My Essentials Ground Cumin
40 slc Crusty White Bread
1 1/4 lb My Essentials Swiss Cheese
1 lb Deli Turkey Breast
1 lb Turkey Ham
10 oz Butter
1. Mix red hot sauce and mayonnaise together. Cover and hold for service in the refrigerator.
2. Mix mayonnaise, mint, lime juice, shallots and cumin in a separate bowl. Cover and hold for service in the refrigerator.
3. For each sandwich: spread 1/2 tablespoon red hot sauce mayo sauce on one slice of bread.
4. On other slice of bread, spread 1 tablespoon Cuban sauce. Layer each sandwich with 1 ounce cheese, 1-1/2 ounces sliced turkey and 1-1/2 ounces sliced turkey ham.
5. Top with second bread slice. Butter exterior of both bread slices with 1/2 ounce butter.
6. Grill each sandwich on both sides until cheese melts and bread is golden brown. Serve with fruit salsa.