12 oz My Essentials Fettuccine
2 tbsp My Essentials Margarine
12 oz Nature's Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
6 oz Scallions
2 lg Ribs Celery
1 med Red Bell Pepper
2 tbsp Food Lion Flour
1 1/4 cp My Essentials Chicken Broth
1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Dried Thyme
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1/4 tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, saute chicken breasts in margarine over medium heat until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes.
3. Remove the chicken from pan, cut in half and chill.
4. Add flour to pan; stir until a roux forms.
5. Add green onions, celery and peppers to saute pan. Saute until crisp tender.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients.
7. Heat until sauce begins to simmer.
8. When pasta is done, drain well.
9. Toss pasta with sauce; top with chicken.