Bone Fish Grill is joining the Good Morning Show on Sunday! They're make a delicious grilled swordfish over pumpkin ravioli and crispy fried oysters.
Grilled Swordfish Over Pumpkin Ravioli
• 4 Each 6 oz fresh swordfish steak
• ½ tsp Kosher salt
• ¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
• 4 TBSP Crumbled feta cheese
• 16 Each Pumpkin Ravioli
• 2 qts Boiling water
• 4 TBSP Butter
• 1 tsp Shallots, ¼” dice
• 2 tsp Fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
• 2 TBSP French’s crispy onions
• 1 TBSP Chopped parsley
1. Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
2. Grill for 60 seconds and flip swordfish over.
3. Place 1 TBSP of crumbled feta cheese on top of each steak.
4. Move steaks to the coolest part of the grill and cook to an internal temperature of 135˚.
5. Remove from the grill and keep warm.
6. Place the ravioli into the boiling water and cook following the package instructions.
7. Drain the ravioli in a colander.
8. Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
9. Add the shallots and chopped sage leaves; cook until the butter just begins to brown.
10. Immediately after the butter begins to brown, add the drained ravioli and toss to coat the pasta.
11. Place the ravioli in the center of a large warm Pasta serving platter.
12. Arrange the swordfish around the outer edges of the pasta.
13. Sprinkle the crispy onions and chopped parsley over the pasta and fish.
14. Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish.
Crispy Fried Oysters with Spicy Aioli
• 12 ounces Shucked and Drained Oysters
• 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
• 2 quarts Vegetable oil
• ½ Cup all-purpose flour
• ¾ Cup Bread Crumbs
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 lemon cut into wedges
Spicy Aioli Ingredients:
• 1 Cup Mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons Sriracha
• 1 tablespoon Lime juice
• ¼ teaspoon Salt
• ½ teaspoon ground Cumin
1. Heat Oil to 375 degrees (using a deep fryer or sauce pot on your stove top)
2. While oil is heating, combine all ingredients for the Spicy Aioli in mixing bowl mix well and refrigerate for later.
3. Combine flour, salt and black pepper in mixing bowl. Dredge oysters in flour mixture then dip in egg and then roll and coat in bread crumbs.
4. Carefully place oysters into hot oil, 5 at a time. Cook for 2 minutes until golden brown.
5. Place on a paper towel to drain and dry, then sever with Spicy Aioli dipping sauce and lemon wedges.
Copyright 2017 WFMY