GREENSBORO -- In my continued search to save you time and money, today we protect your kids and your wallet. I was recently presented with a staggering and extremely disturbing statistic: 1 in 25 youths receive an online sexual solicitation in which someone tried to make contact with them offline.
With your kids off school, and many parents unable to keep up with the growing number of e-devices in their household, help arrives on a dime today.
Today I have a round-up of my favorite free and paid child monitoring and online protection software. For a look at the features of my favorite app called KidsWatch, I have posted a quick video.
Want more deals? Follow @MattGranite On Twitter.
Favorite FREE Software For Android:
Safe Browsing Parental Control
- Wide set of categories that can be restricted
- Works with every browser
- Accurate and constantly updated database
Favorite FREE Software For Apple Devices:
It's LightsOut Parental Control
- Easy parental control syncing for iPads, iPhone and iPods
- Simple parental control for internet and app use
- Just updated
Best Paid Software In The Country:
KidsWatch Parental Control - Coupon For 37% Off Today
- Time Management: Determine the frequency and duration your kids are online or gaming
- Monitor chat sessions
- Block website access
- Block web content
- Has specific settings based on the age of your kids; can be used with different settings for each kid
- Predator Alerts: Automatic Alerts when a convicted predator moves in to your neighborhood
- Award-winning software is widely considered in a league of its own
We do not receive any financial compensation for mentioning any product or website. The only purpose of this series is to save you money.