Forsyth County, NC-- Sheriff's deputies in Forsyth County have arrested five people connected to the Hell's Angels for various drug, counterfeiting and firearm violations. Those arrested include Elizabeth Sluder, daughter of murdered Hell's Angel's leader Dwight Sluder.
During a joint investigations, search warrants were executed involving the illegal possession and sale of firearms, illegal narcotics, counterfeiting, and larcenies involving the Hell's Angels.
Firearms, explosives, and illegal controlled substances such as methamphetamines, cocaine, and marijuana were seized during the search
The following four people were arrested on Tuesday as a result of the investigation: 41-year-old William Taylor, 25-year-old Elizabeth Sluder, 46-year old Oscar Tadlock, Jr., and 42-year-old Jason Beard. Investigators arrested 56-year-old Robert Pugh on Wednesday as part of the investigation.
Sluder is the daughter murdered Hell's Angels leader Dwight Sluder. On July 15, detectives found Dwight Sluder, 48, dead from a gunshot at his home on Baux Mountain Rd . He was president of the Winston-Salem chapter of the Hell's Angels. So far, investigations have not found a direct connection between the Sluder's death and the recent arrests.
No charges have been filed in connection with his murder.
Breakdown of charges related to the search warrants.
- William David Taylor, white male, 41 years of age, of Circle Drive, Winston-Salem, NC. Taylor is charged with two counts of Trafficking Methamphetamine, Selling Methamphetamine, Possession with the Intent to Sell and Deliver Methamphetamine, Maintaining a Dwelling for Drugs, Possession of Stolen Firearm, Possession of Weapon of Mass Destruction, and Felony Larceny. Taylor's bond was secured in the amount of $500,000.00 with a court date of December 10, 2009.
- Elizabeth Diane Sluder, white female, 25 years of age, of Circle Drive, Winston-Salem, NC. Sluder is charged with Possession of a Stolen Firearm and Possession of a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Sluder's bond was secured in the amount of $10,000.00 with a court date of December 10, 2009.
- Oscar Benjamin Tadlock, Jr., white male, 46 years of age, of Pisgah Circle, Kernersville, NC. Tadlock is charged with Trafficking Opium/Heroin, Possession with the Intent to Sell and Deliver Cocaine, Felony Possession of Marijuana, Selling Cocaine, Possession with the Intent to Sell and Deliver Cocaine, and Maintaining a Dwelling for Drugs. Tadlock's bond was secured in the amount of $260,000.00 with a court date of December 10, 2009.
- Jason Edward Beard, white male, 42 years of age, of Germanton Road, Winston-Salem, NC. Beard is charged with Possession with the Intent to Sell and Deliver Methamphetamine, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Beard's bond was secured in the amount of $15,000.00 with a court date of December 10, 2009.
- Robert Joe Pugh, white male, 56 years of age, of Pacific Drive, Winston-Salem, NC. He is charged with one count of Felonious Larceny. Pugh was jailed under a $1,000 bond and was later released after bond was posted.
Deputies Still Looking For Answers In Death Of Hells Angel President
Hundreds Turn Out For Gang Leader's Memorial
911 Call Seized In Hells Angel Homicide
Hells Angel Homicide Remains On-going and Active Investigation
President Of Hells Angels Found Dead In Forsyth County
WFMY News 2 / Forsyth County Sheriff's Dept.