LIVE VIDEO: Good Morning Show    Watch
 

Rain, Rain & More Rain For The Start Of the Work Week

8:58 PM, Jun 9, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Greensboro, NC -- A warm and tropical air mass will remain over the area into Tuesday, as a cold front will approach on Monday and move through the area early Tuesday.

There will be a 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms on Monday and Monday night with the approach of the cold front. There's a smaller chance for rain into Tuesday with a 40% chance of showers.

Expect dry weather to return Wednesday, with temperatures near 90 degrees. Then, temperatures will be in the mid to upper 80s with a small chance of afternoon thunderstorms arriving Thursday.

Most Watched Videos