GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Arctic high pressure has moved off the East Coast. This will promote a slight warming of temperatures and a quick increase in moisture. With the increase in clouds, we will see a chance of showers as early as late today and overnight. Rain chance will be slight Saturday and Sunday Before rain chances increase of Monday.
Today clouds will be on the increase with a high of 59. There will be a 20% chance of a sprinkle or shower this afternoon and a 40% rain chance night. The low tonight will be in the mid 40's.
We will see lots of clouds over the weekend. There will be a 20% chance of a sprinkle or shower Saturday. The chance of rain will increase to 30% on Sunday and 50% on Monday. The high Saturday 60, and 65 on Sunday.
The normal high is 61 and the normal low is 40.
WFMY NEWS 2