Salvation Army locations in the Triad are accepting applications for Christmas assistance.
The Salvation Army of Greater Winston-Salem
Registration for Forsyth County families will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, November 1, 2, and 3 at the following locations:
- Area Command: 901 N. Cleveland Avenue, Winston-Salem from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Washington Park Corps: 1411 S. Broad Street, Winston-Salem from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kernersville Corps: 770-D Park Centre Drive, Kernersville from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ken Carlson Boys & Girls Club: 2100 Reynolds Park Road, Winston-Salem from 9 a.m. until noon.
- International Boys & Girls Club: 2850 New Walkertown Road, Winston-Salem from 9 a.m. until noon.
For more information, call Winston-Salem Salvation Army at 336-723-6366 or click here to find out more about the Christmas Assistance program in Forsyth County.
The Salvation Army of Alamance County
Christmas assistance applications are being accepted now through Friday, October 28.
Go to the Salvation Army office located at 812 N. Anthony Street, Burlington, NC 27217 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. The office is closed between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. They will give you an application.
Be sure to bring your ID, proof of income, and proof of billing, as well as proof of ID for children under 12 - a birth certificate or social security number will work.
For more information, call the office at 336-227-5529.
Stay on top of News, Weather, Sports by downloading WFMY News 2 apps or signing up for our text alerts.
Copyright 2016 WFMY