BURLINGTON, N.C. - Police need your help solving a string of break-ins reported between 6 a.m. and 1 p.m. Sunday. The department received nine reports of either cars or businesses being broken into.
The following are locations where these breaking and entering incident occurred:
· 327 Thompson Street- Vehicle B&E
· 313 Thompson Street- Vehicle B&E
· 624 Arden Street- Vehicle B&E
· 244 Hazel Drive- Vehicle B&E
· 1720 Bradford Court- Vehicle B&E
· 1723 Bradford Court- Vehicle B&E
· 1728 Bradford Court- Vehicle B&E
· 926 East Webb Avenue- Star Mobile Cellular Sales
· 1704 South Mebane Street- Piedmont Reptile Rescue
Police say each break-in consisted of forced entry via windows or unlocked doors on vehicles. Money, electronics, clothing, and other items were stolen during the break-ins.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WFMY News 2 App now.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers at 336-229-7100.
© 2018 WFMY-TV