1 Hospitalized In Timbercreek Apartment Fire

GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Firefighters are investigating a kitchen fire at Timbercreek Apartments in Greensboro.

It happened around 3 a.m. Monday on the 1000 block of Glendale Drive.

Officials say one person was taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation and is expected to be okay. An elderly man in a wheelchair called 911 to report a medical emergency. EMS found flames in the kitchen and put out the fire in about five minutes.

This is a developing story and we'll update you once we learn more.
    
  

Copyright 2017 WFMY


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS