It’s that time of the year again!
Local governments in the Triad are releasing loose leaf collection schedules.
Here is a summary of schedules we’ve gathered:
- The first round of loose leaf collection will begin Tuesday, November 7.
- Leaves at the curb will be removed by Friday, December 22.
The second collection runs from Thursday, December 28 to Friday, January 26, 2018.
- Loose leaf collection begins Monday, November 13.
- Residents are asked to have leaves at the curb on Monday by 7 a.m.
- Loose leaf collection begins Monday, November 6, 2017.
- Collection will be done one quadrant at a time.
- Use the Leaf Collection Service Finder for your approximate collection dates.
- Loose leaf collection begins Monday, October 16 and runs through Friday, January, 26, 2018.
- A full schedule by zone for the 2017-2018 loose leaf collection period is posted online on the city’s website.
- According to Asheboro Department of Public Works, a vacuum truck runs year-round for loose leaf pickup, but during heavy loose-leaf season, more trucks begin to run. Leaves should be raked to the street and kept separate from yard waste and trash containers. Loose leaves are collected by the vacuum truck at no charge.
Copyright 2017 WFMY