Man Catches Fire At Auto Repair Shop

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – A Winston-Salem auto repair employee is recovering after catching fire at the repair shop.

It happened Thursday morning on West Northwest Boulevard at Bob May's Garage.

The fire department says it happened while the man was cutting and removing a fuel line and tank with a circular saw.

EMS took him to the hospital for second-degree burns on his legs.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment