TRIAD, N.C -- Students in the Triad are trying to help flood victims in Eastern North Carolina.
According to the NCHSAA, several high schools will collect donations at football games Friday.
- Glenn at Northwest Guilford - 7:30 pm
- Ragsdale at High Point Central - 7:30 pm
- East Surry at Bishop McGuinness - 7:30 pm
- Mount Tabor at Parkland - 7:30 pm
- Carrboro at Graham - 7:30 pm
- Eastern Guilford at Western Alamance - 7:30 pm
- Rockingham County at Eastern Alamance - 7:30 pm
The NCHSAA Board Of Directors approved matching funds up to $20,000. NCHSAA will divide the money and send it to the Local Education Agencies in counties that have been designated as disaster areas and federally approved for individual assistance to help homeowners and renters repair or replace damaged homes.
Copyright 2016 WFMY