GREENSBORO, N.C. -- The Festival of Lights happens Friday night in downtown Greensboro, meaning there will be several road closures.
Here is the schedule for Friday:
- Davie St. between Friendly Ave and Bellemeade St./Summit Ave closes at 12:30 pm. An exit lane from the Renaissance Building parking deck will direct traffic north on Davie Street.
- The northern most lane and parking spaces on Friendly Ave. between Davie St. and Elm St. next to Center City Park close starting at 2 pm.
- McGee St. from Elm St. to Davie St. closes at 3 pm.
- Elm St. between Friendly Ave. and Gate City Blvd. closes at 3 pm.
- February One Pl. from S Greene St. to S Davie St. also closes at 3 pm.
- W McGee St. closes from Greene St. traffic circle to S Elm St. and Smothers Pl. closes from S Greene St. to S Elm St. at 3 pm.
- Traffic will be closed in both directions on Washington St., Market St., and W Friendly Ave. from 6 pm to about 9:30 pm.
- All other street and lane closures should open by 11 pm.
© 2018 WFMY-TV