Looking for a fun, mess-free Halloween project? Haunted Pumpkin Slime is an easy and creative craft that'll get both kids and adults in the Halloween spirit!
Haunted Pumpkin Slime
- 1/2 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 1/4 tbsp of contact lens solution
- 5 oz clear school glue
- Your choice of .356 fl oz glitter glues
- Find a bowl, cup, or plate to mix your slime in
- Pour out the entire contents of the 5 oz school glue into the bowl
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking soda and mix
- Add glitter glues and mix (add however many you want!)
- Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution
- Mix until slime forms and it begins to get harder to mix
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands
- If needed, add 1/4 tbsp contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky
For more Halloween crafting fun, you can visit your local Michaels for upcoming classes. For specific times and locations, visit michaels.com/classes.
© 2018 KENS-TV