Is your relationship too distant and you fight over the simplest things? Jill White-Huffman, Licensed Professional Counselor & Marriage Family Therapist, shared the following helpful tips on the Good Morning Show:
1. 3 Signs that may indicate that your relationship may be in trouble:
- When couples stop talking.
- Couples try hard to avoid one another.
- When couples talk to third parties negatively about their relationship.
2. Why does this happen?
- They become frustrated with one another and fear rejection if confronted with these issues.
- When needs are not fulfilled.
- When couples stop talking to one another.
3. What are some tips that may be helpful in having a happy, healthier relationship?
- Planned quality time together.
- Talking about the important things with one another.
- Using resources that cultivate your relationship.
If you would like to reach Jill in private you can contact her by calling 336-855-1860 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also to learn more about Jill visit www.jillwhite-huffman.com.