Recipes from Carolina's Diner.
Carolina's Diner STIR FRY
1 Chicken breast or 4oz breakfast steak
12 oz Stir Fry vegetable mix
2 - #12 scoops Rice
4oz Teriyaki Sauce
2 tbl spoons Margarine
1. Place chicken or steak on grill cook for 3:00 minutes.
2. In a sauce pan, put 2 tablespoons of margarine and 2 oz teriyaki sauce with vegetable mix.
3. Heat on med heat cooking the vegetable in sauce pan
4. Flip chicken or steak cook for 3:00 minutes or till done.
5. Cut meat choice length wise and put in with vegetable cook for additional 1:00 minutes
6. Add rice to plate.
7. Pour Vegetables and meat choice over heated rice.
Carolina's Diner Southwestern Omelette
1/2 Ounces Pan and griddle oil
2 Ounces Chopped Sausage Patty
4- Ounces Pico de Gallo
2 Ounces Cheddar Cheese
1 Ounce Sour Cream
1. Cook sausage patty and chop.
2. Using grill spatula spread thin layer of pan & griddle oil in pan. Add three omelette style eggs.
3. Flip omelette shell, then place 2oz of pico de gallo, 1oz of cheddar cheese and 2oz diced sausage patty.
4. Place omelette onto plate and fold half over. Place 1oz of cheddar cheese and 2oz of pico de gallo
5. Garnish with leaf lettuce, diced tomato, pinch of diced onion and a 1oz of sour cream.
Pico de Gallo Recipe
1- Dash of Lemon Juice
6 -Leaves of Cilantro
1 -Diced Jalapeno
2oz- Diced Tomatoes
2oz -Diced Onions
1- Pinch of Salt