1 lb Food Lion Linguine Spaghetti
2 tsp my essentials Vegetable Oil
1 lb Nature's Place Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 lb Green Beans
2 whole Red Bell Peppers
4 clv Garlic
1/4 cp Food Lion Teriyaki Sauce
1 cp my essentials Chicken Broth
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In a large non-stick wok or skillet, warm 1 teaspoon of the vegetable oil over high heat.
3. Add the chicken and stir-fry until firm and opaque, about 4 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken and set it aside.
5. Add the second teaspoon of oil to the pan.
6. Add green beans, reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 7 minutes.
7. Uncover, add red pepper, stir well and cook an additional 5 minutes.
8. Add the garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
9. Stir in the teriyaki sauce and the chicken broth.
10. Heat to a simmer and then toss with the chicken and pasta. Serve immediately.