1/2 cp my essentials Ricotta Cheese
1 tsp Fresh Basil
1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
1/2 tsp Fresh Oregano
4 Minute Steaks
2 tsp my essentials Canola Oil
1 Sweet Red Pepper
1 Hot Banana Pepper
1 med Onion
1 tbsp Food Lion White Wine Vinegar
1/2 tsp Food Lion Granulated Sugar
2 lg Crusty Italian Rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, basil, oregano, and pepper; mix well. Cover and let stand in refrigerator.
2. Place steaks in shallow pan and sprinkle with pepper. Broil steaks for 3 minutes on each side. Turn cooked steaks over in pan once or twice to absorb any pan juices. Set on lowest rack of oven to keep warm.
3. In a non-stick skillet, heat canola oil over medium heat. Add peppers and onion, stirring often until onions are transparent.
4. Sprinkle with vinegar and sugar and cook, stirring for 1 minute longer.
5. Cut rolls in half lengthwise, place on baking sheet and toast under broiler. Spread with ricotta cheese mixture, dividing evenly. Top each with steak. Spoon pepper mixture over top.