1/4 cp My Essentials Sour Cream
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp My Essentials Canola Oil
1 tbsp Food Lion Skim Milk
1/2 tsp Lemon Rind
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Rosemary Leaves
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Salt
Canola Oil Spray
8 Whole Green Onions
4 Food Lion Center Cut Pork Chops
1 cp Water
1/2 cp Brown Rice
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mustard, oil, milk, lemon rind, lemon juice, rosemary, pepper and salt. Stir until well blended.
3. Lightly coat the green onions with cooking spray and set aside. Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper over both sides of the pork chops.
4. Coat a cold grill rack or broiler rack with cooking spray, heat grill or broiler pan and cook pork chops 4 minutes. Turn pork chops over and place green onion on rack alongside the pork, cook 4 minutes longer or until pork is slightly pink in the center. Turning the onions midway.
5. Before preparing rice, check the package directions along with the amounts. You will want 2 cups (500 mL) cooked rice. Rice companies vary in amounts to use and cooking times.
6. Cook the rice according to directions on the package omitting any salt or fat. Remove pork and onions from the grill. Coarsely chop the onions and toss with the rice, spoon the sauce over the rice mixture and top with the pork.