4 Nature's Place Boneless Chicken Breasts
4 Cloves Garlic
1 can My Essentials Pizza Sauce
1 jar Taco Sauce
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 cp Food Lion Frozen Corn
1/2 cp Water
2 tbsp My Essentials Olive Oil
2 tsp Fresh Parsley
1 tsp Salt
Freshly Ground Pepper
3/4 cp Cornbread Stuffing
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil.
2. Add chicken breasts and saute until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and pour off all but 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion, garlic and bell peppers; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 6 minutes. Stir in pizza and taco sauces; add water and parsley.
4. Return chicken to skillet; bring sauce to simmer. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, turning chicken after 10 minutes.
5. Stir in corn, turning chicken again; continue to simmer uncovered for another 10 minutes. Spoon into serving dish, sprinkle with corn stuffing. Serve over rice or pasta.