1 1/2 cp
2 tbsp My Essentials Canola Oil
3 clv Garlic
1 tsp Ginger
1 sm Onion
2 stalk Celery
6 Dried Chinese Mushrooms
5 cp Food Lion Long Grain Rice
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
3 tbsp My Essentials Chicken Broth
3 Green Onions
1. If using soybeans in the pods, bring a saucepan filled with water to a boil.
2. Add the pods and cook until tender crisp, about 3 minutes, drain under cold water; remove beans from pods and discard pods.
3. If using shelled soybeans, add straight to the boiling water and cook for about 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
4. Place a non-stick skillet or wok over high heat, add canola oil and swirl until the pan is coated.
5. Add the garlic, ginger, onion and celery and saute for about 15 seconds.
6. Add the mushrooms and rice and stir fry separating the grains. Stir in the soybeans and cook until the rice is heated through.
7. Add the sauces and broth or water and stirfry to mix well.
8. Make a well in the center of the rice and add the eggs and gently stir until the eggs settle, about 1 minute.
9. Saute well to mix the egg into the rice. Mix in the green onions and serve.
10. Note: If frozen soybeans cannot be found, substitute with frozen lima beans.