• 1 Roasted Red Pepper
• 1 Roasted Orange Pepper
• 1 1/2 cup Food Lion frozen Corn Kernels or Fresh when available
• 2 cup Seeded Tomatoes
• 3 Green Onions
• 2 tbsp Seeded Jalapeno Pepper
• 1 lb Small Red Potatoes
• 2 clv Garlic
• 3 tbsp Food Lion Pure Canola Oil
• 2 tbsp Lime Juice
• Salt and Pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine peppers, corn, tomatoes, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
2. Meanwhile, cook potatoes and garlic in a large pot of salted water until potatoes are tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Mix potatoes and garlic with vegetables.
3. Whisk canola oil, lime juice and salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and vegetables. Toss lightly. Serve.