Pour condensed milk, egg yolks and bottled lime juice into mixing bowl.
pack of chicken wings
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 bottle of GG Sauce
1/3 cup chopped spring onions
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees. grease baking dish.
2. wash and prepare chicken.
3. season chicken with salt and pepper. place chicken in dish and place in oven for 20 minutes.
4. then pour GG sauce evenly over chicken and place back in oven for 20-30 minutes. cooked thru and sauce has darkened.
5. garnish with chopped spring onions and enjoy!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad.
9x13 inch baking dish
2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup melted butter
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 8oz container of whipped cream
2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O®
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
fresh cut strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; mix well and press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until set. Set aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar with a hand held mixer. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture onto cooled crust and chill for about a hour.
5. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Then add cold water and add fresh strawberries. Pour over the cream cheese whipped topping. Refrigerate until set.>