When you have a consumer issue, contact 2 Wants To Know's Call for Action team.

Some of the most frequent issues and given phone numbers include the following:

File complaint with NC Attorney General

  • Call consumer hotline toll free within NC at 1-877-5-NO-SCAM (1-877-566-7226) or (919) 716-6000.
  • Visit website

File complaint with NC Dept. of Insurance

  • Call 800-546-5664 (toll free in N.C.), or 919-807-6750
  • Visit website

Where's my tax refund?

  • Call: 1-877-252-4052
  • Visit NC Dept. of Revenue website
  • Visit IRS website

Assistance with housing & food

  • Call 2-1-1

Lawn care

  • Inside Greensboro city limits: 373-2111
  • High Point: 883-8575
  • Winston Salem: 727-8000

Legal aid

  • Greensboro: 272-0148
  • Winston-Salem: 725-9162

Not getting paid?

  • 1-800-NC-LABOR (1-800-625-2267)

You can submit your consumer issue to the Call for Action team by using this form.

Read or Share this story: