68 16 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - A man is dead after a Fourth of July shooting at an apartment complex in Winston-Salem.

Officers with the Winston-Salem Police Department said they identified Pablo Mojica Fuentes as the suspect in the shooting. A warrant for First Degree Murder has been issued.

Due to the investigation being ongoing, police told WFMY News 2 a picture of Fuentes will not be released at this time.

Officers said they found Roberto Bustos dead Friday night laying in front of an apartment on Broadbay Drive. Officers say he was shot multiple times.

This is the seventh homicide of the year for the city. There were only two homicides last year at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call Winston-Salem Police at (336) 773-7700 or Crimestoppers at (336) 727-2800.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/local/2014/07/05/man-shot-winston-salem-on-fourth-of-july/12241427/