Veggie Quiche Recipe
4 Fresh Eggs
2 Cups Milk
½ tsp Hot Sauce
½ tsp Salt
2 oz. Tomatoes, diced
2 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
1 Cup Spinach, julienned and chopped
1 oz. red onion, diced
6 oz. Feta cheese
(1) 9" Raw Pie Shell
1. Whisk together eggs, milk, hot sauce and salt in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, toss tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, red onion and Feta cheese.
3. Pour ingredients into pie shell.
4. Pour egg mixture into pie shell.
5. Bake 40-45 minutes @ 350 degrees or until firm at center.
Crab Cakes Recipe
1 lb Crab
3 TBSP red onion, minced
3 Cups Breadcrumbs
3 TBSP Butter, melted
¾ Cup Mayo
3 TBSP lemon Juice
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Black Pepper
1. Mix all ingredients together in a stainless steel mixing bowl.
2. Divide into 2 ounce portions.
3. Roll into balls and flatten.
4. Cook in a sauté pan with butter or margarine approximately 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Crab Cake Sliders Recipe
(2) 2 ounce crab cakes
2 ounces sautéed red onions
2 Hawaiian Rolls
1 ounce Boom Boom Sauce or Remoulade
2 ounces Butter
1. On medium heat, melt butter.
2. Cook crab cakes approximately 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
3. Brown Hawaiian rolls.
4. Drizzle ½ of Boom Boom sauce on bottoms of rolls.
5. Place cooked crab cakes on top.
6. Place sautéed onions on top.
7. Drizzle remaining Boom Boom sauce on top of onions.
8. Place the other half of the rolls on top.
The Cherry Pit Cafe & Pie Shop
411 Pisgah Church Road
Greensboro, NC 27455