• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Young Cancer Patient Burned In Rare Fire

11 year-old Ireland Lane who is battling cancer burned in her hospital room in fire. Fire marshal said fire caused by rare incident of hand sanitizer, static electricity and olive oil.

http://www.digtriad.com/video/2181036515001/49918607001/Young-Cancer-Patient-Burned-In-Rare-Fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wfmy/34300080001/34300080001_2181099569001_th-5126a58ee4b0cb4db5d45ed6-1592194011001.jpg?pubId=34300080001 Young Cancer Patient Burned In Rare Fire 11 year-old Ireland Lane who is battling cancer burned in her hospital room in fire. Fire marshal said fire caused by rare incident of hand sanitizer, static electricity and olive oil. NewsoffbeatWFMY 00:49

Next Up

    

More Videos

Watercooler News - Recent

Page 1 of 8
Police: Human skull donated to Goodwill

Police: Human skull donated to Goodwill

02:09 | 8/28/2014 12:26:32 PM
Police: Human skull donated to Goodwill

Police: Human skull donated to Goodwill

02:09 | 8/28/2014 12:09:11 PM
Day Care or Fight Club

Day Care or Fight Club

01:52 | 8/27/2014 2:51:51 PM
A sky full of perseid meteors

A sky full of perseid meteors

01:24 | 8/27/2014 1:30:44 PM
A sky full of perseid meteors

A sky full of perseid meteors

01:24 | 8/27/2014 1:26:19 PM
No Pumpkin In Starbucks Pumpkin Latte

No Pumpkin In Starbucks' Pumpkin Latte

00:39 | 8/26/2014 6:16:50 PM
Walking Naked: Its Legal In Kanssas

Walking Naked: It's Legal In Kanssas

01:19 | 8/26/2014 3:37:20 PM