• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Young Cancer Patient Burned In Rare Fire

11 year-old Ireland Lane who is battling cancer burned in her hospital room in fire. Fire marshal said fire caused by rare incident of hand sanitizer, static electricity and olive oil.

http://www.digtriad.com/video/2181036515001/889791759001/Young-Cancer-Patient-Burned-In-Rare-Fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wfmy/34300080001/34300080001_2181099569001_th-5126a58ee4b0cb4db5d45ed6-1592194011001.jpg?pubId=34300080001 Young Cancer Patient Burned In Rare Fire 11 year-old Ireland Lane who is battling cancer burned in her hospital room in fire. Fire marshal said fire caused by rare incident of hand sanitizer, static electricity and olive oil. NewsoffbeatWFMY 00:49

Next Up

    

More Videos

Most Popular Video

Page 1 of 13
Triad Student Gets Into 24 Colleges

Triad Student Gets Into 24 Colleges

01:48 | 4/9/2014 5:44:05 PM
Chick-fil-A tries to adapt

Chick-fil-A tries to adapt

02:19 | 4/8/2014 12:47:06 PM
Richard Mao Found Dead Inside USA Pawn

Richard Mao Found Dead Inside USA Pawn

02:21 | 4/8/2014 10:32:20 PM
Pa. School Stabbings News Conference

Pa. School Stabbings News Conference

01:41 | 4/10/2014 7:08:04 AM
WFMY Live Video

WFMY Live Video

00:00 | 1/23/2014 1:10:03 PM