LIVE VIDEO: Good Morning Show    Watch
 
  • FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Fire, Explosion in High Point Leaves One Hospitalized

Firefighters say an employee at Carolina Containers Company was filling a propane cylinder when it somehow caught fire, and caused an explosion early this morning.

http://www.digtriad.com/video/3521283320001/49960901001/Fire-Explosion-in-High-Point-Leaves-One-Hospitalized http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wfmy/34300080001/201404/3518/34300080001_3521315514001_thumbnail-for-video-3521283320001.jpg?pubId=34300080001 Fire, Explosion in High Point Leaves One Hospitalized Firefighters say an employee at Carolina Containers Company was filling a propane cylinder when it somehow caught fire, and caused an explosion early this morning. explosionlocalNewsHigh PointWFMY 00:46

Next Up

    

More Videos

Local News - Recent

Page 1 of 8