LIVE VIDEO: News 2 at 11 PM    Watch
 
  • FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

7-year-old accidentally eats pot

A Colorado girl thought she was eating a plain old chocolate ball that her mom brought home from work, but a trip to the hospital soon showed the candy contained marijuana. Her mom had no idea.

http://www.digtriad.com/video/3643986616001/889791759001/7-year-old-accidentally-eats-pot http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201406/567/963482463001_3644058507001_thumbnail-for-video-3643679123001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 7-year-old accidentally eats pot A Colorado girl thought she was eating a plain old chocolate ball that her mom brought home from work, but a trip to the hospital soon showed the candy contained marijuana. Her mom had no idea. legalnewsbestillegalcoloradoHealthpotmarijuanaediblechildvpcbestmedicaladolescentKUSANational NewsDrugshospital 00:37

Next Up

    

More Videos