• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Candle Causes Greensboro House Fire

Firefighters say an unattended candle was to blame for an early morning house fire in Greensboro.

http://www.digtriad.com/video/3646167212001/2619227696001/Candle-Causes-Greensboro-House-Fire http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wfmy/34300080001/201406/2799/34300080001_3646189212001_th-53ad5d4fe4b034e9e7a65577-1592194021001.jpg?pubId=34300080001 Candle Causes Greensboro House Fire Firefighters say an unattended candle was to blame for an early morning house fire in Greensboro. 00:52

Next Up

    

More Videos

Most Watched

Page 1 of 13