With the snow on the way here's a list of fun activities to have with the kids inside the house in case there's not enough snow to make a snowman!
- Watch as many movies about cold, snow, or Arctic animals as you can in one day!
- Make it a family fun game day. Either make up your own games or try out the following games even the adults will enjoy playing: Spoons, Spot It, HedBanz, Jenga, Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots, Pie In Face.
- If you have an "Alexa" or "Echo" play a few games with "Alexa" or "Echo" like Bingo, Where In The World, Hunt the Yeti. Here's a list of fun games you can play
- Make your own homemade sled (but be careful)!
- Make a craft
- Test out your vocal cords with karaoke!
- If you have musical instruments at home make up a song then email us your song! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reverse Roles: Let the kids be parents for the day. That means they get to make you lunch or dinner.
- Make a snow fort or home fort
- Make microwave S'mores!
- Make snow cream!
- If you have a Wii, have a "Just Dance" family Dance-off!
► Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WFMY News 2 App now
Copyright 2017 WFMY