GREENSBORO, N.C. — Tart-N-Tangy Turkey Burgers
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 lg egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce/purée
- 4 buns
- Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, egg, parsley, salt/pepper and garlic. Mix lightly until combined.
- Portion out into for equal size patties.
- On a flat top griddle or cast iron skillet, pour olive oil and coat evenly.
- Please burger patties on skillet or griddle and cook until done on each side.
- Warm burger buns and spread Dijon mustard on the bottom bun.
- Place burger patty on next, then topped with apple slices, and then a slice of Havarti cheese.
- On top bun, spread cranberry purée.
- Top and enjoy!
Rosemary Parmesan Fries
- 3-4 medium Russet potatoes
- 2-3 sprigs fresh Rosemary(or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh or dried parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes, and slice in half inch wedges.
- Place potato wedges on baking sheet and bake in oven at 375°for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Or, place potato wedges in deep fryer set to 350°and cook until golden brown, approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove potato wedges from oven or fryer and place in large mixing bowl.
- Top potato wedges with remaining ingredients and toss until thoroughly coated.
RELATED: Dinner and Dessert with Chef Felicia
RELATED: Quick Summer Meals with Chef Felicia