On today's menu we're making: French Toast Muffin Cups and Ham and Cheese Croissants. Enjoy!
French Toast Muffin Cups
(Makes 8 servings-25 minute)
8 Cups of Panera Country White Sliced Bread or Panera Whole Grain Rustic Sliced Bread
1 cup of 2% reduced fat milk
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Add cubed bread and fold gently until all liquid has been absorbed
3. Place ¼ cup of bread mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through and the tops are browned. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.
Ham and Cheese Croissants
4 Panera Bread straight croissants
1 pound thinly sliced ham
8 slices sharp White Cheddar cheese cut in half
8 slices Gouda cheese cut in half
Ham and Cheese Croissant Mustard Sauce Recipe
4 tablespoons butter melted
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning Recipe
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly butter or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Assemble the croissants by adding a piece of white cheddar cheese, followed by ham, then gouda cheese onto the croissant bottom. Place the top of the croissants for the sandwiches.
3. Prepare the Ham and Cheese Croissant Mustard Sauce by whisking together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, Stone House Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos together in a small bowl. Spread the mustard sauce on top of the croissant sandwiches.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.