Tacos al Pastor
- 1 pound marinated Pork steak
- Cilantro finely chopped
- Onion finely chopped
- 10 mini corn tortillas
- Pineapple tidbits
- In a pan grill the meat until golden then add pineapple and set aside.
- On the pan with the grease left from grilling, warm the tortilla. it will get red spots on it.
- set the tortillas around the plate to prepare the tacos.
Helado Frito (Fried Ice Cream)
- 1 quarter Vanilla ice cream
- Frosted corn flakes
- Oil hi-temp
- Ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream
- In a tray Crush corn flakes and add cinnamon set aside.
- Make iced cream balls (about tennis ball size), roll the ice cream in the corn flake mix.
- With a tongue dip the ice cream a couple times in the oil and set on a plate.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherries, fruit etc!