ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Are cookies as addictive as cocaine?
Researchers at the University of Bordeaux said the combination of ingredients in cookies triggers the same addictive response as drugs, according to the study.
Researchers said a cookie may be more rewarding to the brain because of the sugar and salt.
The study shows your cookie craving is a natural human response.
What other people are reading right now:
- Body of missing 3-year-old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney believed to be found in dumpster
- 39 people found dead in truck container in England
- Relatives of lynching victims feel renewed pain with Trump tweet
- Pinellas County votes to ban horseback riding in waters around Skyway Bridge
- Tampa Theatre spooking people with events leading up to Halloween
FREE 10NEWS APP: