TRINITY, Fla. — It will be a few weeks before Dominick Keyes will be able to go back to school full-time; but, on Thursday, he visited his classmates with a real-life superhero.
You may recall, Dominick, 6, was hit by a truck while trick-or-treating in Trinity. He's been released from the hospital but still needs time to recover from his injuries.
On Thursday, Batman escorted Dominick to his school, Trinity Elementary, so he could see his teachers, the principal, and his classmates.
The community is coming together to help the family with whatever they might need. If you'd like to help them, you can visit their GoFundMe page.
What other people are reading right now:
- Teacher accused of having sex with student found dead along with her husband
- Mom whose toddler was run over by an SUV lost another child in a 2015 crash, deputies say
- Polk County food bank damaged by tornado reopens
- Thief steals thousands of dollars in gifts from Clearwater couple's wedding
- Kayaker captures video of monkeys belly-flopping into Florida river
FREE 10NEWS APP: