GREENSBORO, N.C. — It’s time to see “Who’s Turning 2?” Do you have a toddler you’re celebrating? For your favorite 2-year-old’s special day, send us a picture and we may feature it on the Good Morning Show.
“Who’s Turning 2!?” will air Tuesday mornings
Here’s what you have to do.
Submit your child’s photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the child’s first name, city where he or she lives, and birth date. That’s it!
The photo must be a personal photo. Professional or school pictures will not be accepted.
“WHO’S TURNING 2?” OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Who’s Turning 2? (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on May 4, 2020 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Dec. 31, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, enter by (i) submitting photos to our email address email@example.com; or (ii) by mailing a postcard with the child's name, address, phone number, age, birth date and photo to WFMY News 2 1615 Phillips Ave, Greensboro, NC 27405.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Selection. On or about May 11, 2020, photo submissions will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes. Your child’s photo could be featured on Who’s Turning 2? during the Good Morning Show within two weeks of the child’s birthday. Your child’s photo may also be included on our website at wfmynews2.com/whosturning2 and feature the child’s first name and city.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Who’s Turning 2? is sponsored by WFMY News 2 and Guilford Basics (https://guilfordbasics.org/). The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit wfmynews2.com/whosturning2 or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Official Rules,” Who’s Turning 2? 1615 Phillips Ave, Greensboro, NC 27405. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.