GET THE DEAL HERE: $23 Off iCleaning Microderm Abrasion System + Free Shipping
Just in time for the summer, one trending piece of tech can save you money and save your skin!
From black heads to wrinkles, acne, fine lines and enlarged pores, the iCleansing facial brush is up to the task — and it's on sale. Ideal for both men and women in addition to those exposed to the sun on a regular basis, the iCleansing brush is FDA certified and recommended by dermatologists.
Spa microderm abrasion treatments can be $150 to $250. Medical spa treatments with a dermatologist can be $450 or more. One tool used by dermatologists and spas across the country brings you similar benefits.
Just as you would brush your teeth in the morning and at night, you can now brush away imperfections and exfoliate for under $40. Click the play button to watch one of our local viewers put my deal pick to the test.
In just a few minutes a day, the iCleansing brush can work against light scarring, acne, black heads, sun spots, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores and more.
- Dermatologist-designed Exfoliation Cleansing System
- Renews skin texture
- Ultra-compact design is waterproof and shower-friendly
- Intelligent microchip detects how hard you brush against skin and adjusts accordingly
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin
- One charge gets you 50 uses or more and lasts at least one month!
- FDA certified
- Smart system remembers your face and preferred intensity
- Lowest-recorded price today
- Doctor-approved and dermatologist-recommended
- Used in spas throughout our region and across the country
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.