It’s trending, it’s cool (in terms of temperature) and it's the most popular pillow in the country right now!
We spend one third of our lives in bed and for those of you reading this right now, chances are your sleep quality can be drastically improved. In my continued quest to save you more cash than anyone else in the country, say hello to the most popular cool foam memory pillow on the market.
The no. 1 cool memory foam pillow with a 100% hypoallergenic, washable, ultra-cool, bamboo fiber duvet cover is USA laboratory certified and instead of paying $80 for one pillow, today $39.99 will score you two.
TV's Dr. Derek weighed in to assist me with today's research alongside several posture experts, physical therapists and sleep pros.
"Sleep apnea is occurs when a person's airway starts to get restricted. It's one of the leading health problems in America. People are getting a lousy night sleep because their head is kinking; it's stopping the airflow and because of that, your body has a reflex that wakes you up. Memory foam provides an additional layer of support in the areas where you need it most," says Dr. Derek.
Click the play button to see this pillow up close.
- Foam inside is certi-pur US certified
- Premium memory foam reduces neck, back and shoulder pain caused by standard pillows
- Does not go flat like a traditional pillow
- More than 2 million Americans are now sleeping on hotel comfort bamboo pillows every day
- Top seller, best-reviewed and lowest-recorded price
- Bamboo fibers increase breathability and ventilation
- Included pillowcases protect from bacteria, dust mites and mold
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.